Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!!



Happy Easter from the Downings (though this post is woefully late!)

The Easter Bunny found his way to our house and, this year, three baskets were filled! :) Elizabeth had no problem figuring out what to do, either.... The Bunny brought a book, shoes, applesauce and sunglasses for Libby.

But you must notice the baskets. My mom and Aunt Barb starting taking basketweaving lessons several years ago (and my mom actually did win a Blue Ribbon in the county fair, too!). When we knew our family was expanding, I asked my mom if she would made family Easter baskets for us. Aren't they great?! All are designed exactly the same but the colors are different. And, of course, Jarod's is blue! :) Thanks, Grandma Ruth!



















1 comment:

Maria said...

The basket is fantastic! Let me know if your grandma is taking orders :)